Where is....

Friday, October 2, 2009

That's Wassup!!!

Yo check THIS out!! An Atlanta library is remembering Tupac Shakur. =) Read on. The Tupac Amari Shakur Foundation is partnering up w/ Atlanta's public library, Woodruff Library, to make some of Tupac's materials useful for research! The collection will have some of Tupac's personal items, handwritten lyrics, track listenings and more! To find out more about this go to BET.com and click on the Music tap then go to News and you should see a picture of Tupac. Click on it and read the article. I justed wanted to comment on that b/c that's wassup. I know i try looking for some books on Tupac in a few of my libraries but they usually come up with nothing or something i already read. So i think it's pretty kool that they got that in Atlanta. Go ahead ATL! Do yo thang! Lol =D

Love.Basketball.Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for your comment. I'll read it and get back to you as soon as possible. I appreciate your support and hope you like my blog and follow. HOLLA AT YOUR GURL!