Where is....

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Omg!

I hvnt watched 106 & park in like WEEKS! I dont even know wht new songs are out! Like usually if i dont watch it i listen to the radio. But i hvnt listened to the radio either in WEEKS! I been back in time listening to 90's music! LOL =) Like Aaliyah, TLC, Mary J. Blige, Ginuwine, Troop, R. Kelly, Deborah Cox, and other people. Can somebody tell me if there is any new music out?? Any GOOD music out?? Wait aint that much GOOD musik thts lik Alicia Keys and Mary and Whitney. How about any OK music?? Lol. =) Holla at you gurl!!! I need the latest!! PLEASE!!
Love.Basketball.Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for your comment. I'll read it and get back to you as soon as possible. I appreciate your support and hope you like my blog and follow. HOLLA AT YOUR GURL!