Where is....

Friday, October 2, 2009

Flashback to '98

Let's see if you can guess the flashback song if i give you just a few lines of the lyrics: (oh here's a hint its by my favorite female R&B group, TLC)

I ain't never been no silly bitch


Waiting to get rich

From a nigga's bank account

I have always had my own things

Bought my own rings

Not goin' let you catch me out

You should take a lesson from me



I ain't the one to be

Depending on someone else

I can run a scam before he can

Better than a man

I always keep my game on dis

Did you figure it out?? Well if not listen...



Love.Basketball.Music

1 comment:

  1. nice blog...keep it going
    i'm following u now, can we get the follow
    back @ www.thefuturesociety.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for your comment. I'll read it and get back to you as soon as possible. I appreciate your support and hope you like my blog and follow. HOLLA AT YOUR GURL!