Where is....

Monday, October 12, 2009

Queen Latifah- U.N.I.T.Y.

This is the jam right here. I'm so glad Queen did this song. I forgot all about it til i was on YouTube watching old videos. Boys, men make sure you listen to this song VERY carefully and ladies make sure you let ALL the men know wassup! Listen and you'll find out what I'm talking about. ;)


Oh just FYI this isn't the actual video. There is a real video, but i couldn't find one that had the HTML and this is the only one that i found with one. Just listen this when Hip Hop was about respect for us lady rappers unlike the ones that are out now talking about sex, sex and more sex. Have RESPECT for yourselves ladies.  We need to act like ladies instead of sluts. I mean if you don't want to be called something your supposedly not then stop acting like it. I'm just saying. If you want a guy to treat you with respect and dignity than you have to treat yourself with respect and dignity first. Its as simple as that, it really is.



Love.Basketball.Music

1 comment:

Thanx for your comment. I'll read it and get back to you as soon as possible. I appreciate your support and hope you like my blog and follow. HOLLA AT YOUR GURL!