Where is....

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Doesnt Mean Anything

I LOVE Alicia Keys! She is a GREAT singer, artist, human being! Her songs like really just make my day. I can be having a really bad day, but if i put in one of her cds and just lay down its like all my troubles and problems went away. The lyrics to each song are so touching and moving that you cant help but to sway back and forth or nod your head slowly or dance or sing along. At least I cant. And now she's back w/ her new upcoming album The Element of Freedom. It comes out on December 15, perfect timing for Christmas ;) And her first single from the album is called Doesnt Mean Anything.This song is another great song by Alicia. I dont think there is not ONE song that she has made that didnt blow up. Not ONE! And im sure this will be another #1. Today on 106&Park she came w/ the video. Check it out if you havent already and tell me what you think about the song, Alicia, her other songs, and anything else. HOLLA AT YOUR GURL! :D

One Love!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxvk3_I4zA4


Love.Basketball.Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for your comment. I'll read it and get back to you as soon as possible. I appreciate your support and hope you like my blog and follow. HOLLA AT YOUR GURL!