Where is....

Sunday, September 27, 2009

WORD ON THE STREET....



Word on the street is Chris Brown is going to be performing in a concert on October 27th.(A day after my sisters birthday!=)) They say it'll be in New Jersey with artists Fabolous, The Dream, Keri Hilson, and Trey Songz and Mario. This concert is a major thing for Chris Brown to push his upcoming album Graffti. But is it time for him to step back out in the spotlight, again since "Changed Man",?? Who knows?? Do you think he should just do his community work and stay home?? IDK?? I want to hear what you guys have to say.......

Is it time Brezzy???? Is it time???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for your comment. I'll read it and get back to you as soon as possible. I appreciate your support and hope you like my blog and follow. HOLLA AT YOUR GURL!